Cooking With What You’ve Got Challenge
The Cooking With What You’ve Got Challenge is going to be held once a month. I have decided to organise this challenge, so that you can get the chef within to come out and get YOU cooking with more confidence. This will be a great exercise for you to experiment with cooking methods and ingredients and begin using that inner chef a little bit more. But there’s a catch. I will be deciding on what type of cooking method that you will be used to prepare your dish every time.
This could be any one or more from below:
- Shallow Frying
- Deep Frying
- Anyone may take part in the challenge
- Create a new blog post with the title Mircel’s Kitchen Challenge – (METHOD) and write the recipe with a description of how you made the dish along with a photo
- Leave a courtesy link back to the challenge (https://mircelskitchen.wordpress.com/cooking-with-what-youve-got-challenge/)
- Use the TAG “MircelsKitchen” in your post
- If you do not have a Blog you can leave your post in the comments section below or on my Facebook page
- The challenge may come up at any time within the running month
- 1 recipe will be picked and added to a Recipe e-Book available for download at a later stage
- All blog posts must be posted 48hrs after announcement of the METHOD/S for the months challenge
- Follow Mircel’s Kitchen so that you don’t miss out on the monthly challenge announcement and like the Facebook page
I hope you will let your creativity run wild and enjoy taking part in this challenge, It should be good fun. Remember keep calm and use your past experiences with food to come up with new and exciting dishes.
Lets get COOKING WITH WHAT YOU’VE GOT!