April Cooking Challenge – Method: Frying and Baking
Hi everyone and welcome to the 1st Cooking With What You’ve Got Challenge (CWWYG). So this month the challenge will get you using the cooking methods of Frying And Baking. This challenge is here to get you cooking just with what you have in your fridge, freezer or pantry.
You can cook what every you like just using the ingredients that you have (NO GOING SHOPPING THAT WILL BE CHEATING) but using the method or methods stated. Believe in yourself to create some think tasty, this will build your confidence in the kitchen. Every time you do the challenge you will most likely cooking with ingredients that you may not have used together before, and also cooking them in different ways.
- Anyone may take part in the challenge (If this is the first time you have heard about this then you can still join in. Just follow the rules below).
- Create a new blog post with the title Mircel’s Kitchen Challenge – (METHOD) and write the recipe with a description of how you made the dish along with a photo
- Leave a courtesy link back to the challenge (https://mircelskitchen.wordpress.com/cooking-with-what-youve-got-challenge/)
- Use the TAG “MircelsKitchen” in your post
- If you do not have a Blog you can leave your post in the comments section below or on my Facebook page
- The challenge may come up at any time within the running month
- 1 recipe will be picked and added to a Recipe e-Book available for download at a later stage
- All blog posts must be posted 48hrs after announcement of the METHOD/S for the months challenge
- Follow Mircel’s Kitchen so that you don’t miss out on the monthly challenge announcement and like the Facebook page
I hope you guys will have fun with this months challenge and get creative with your cooking. I will be posting up my Challenge recipe and photos in the next 48hrs so stay tuned to see what I came up with.
If you have any questions please do leave then in the comments section down below. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy cooking.